4.07.2007

Red n' White

The weather seems to keep changing around here I'm not sure if we're in spring or fall. If we should start preparing to opening the pool or finally retiring the snow blower for the year. Do we gas up the lawn mower or stock up on rock salt?

Regardless, it's fun to see all the wonderful birds you can catch during these crazy weather cycles, so say the least. At one point, I was even considering to go into bird watching as a hobby. Some birds are so beautiful with their colors, they should be painted on more canvases by artists!

Here are a couple shots I took of a Red Cardinal during a snow storm we had. I was very excited to get this opportunity because it doesn't happen often. Birds are so alert, anything that seems out of the ordinary, they're off in flight. I had my 300mm lens on my camera and it was charged and ready to shoot. Everything just worked out.

The last image, you can see was a duplicate that I converted into watercolors. So don't forget to look at your photos afterwards and make some adjustments by enhancing them and turning each into a unique piece of art.

This very picture, I sold prints on eBay with every time I list it. You could do the same if you so choose. Remember, every picture is unique, so take time to look through your pictures and don't be afraid to make a digital COPY and start playing.

No comments: