9.16.2007

Natural Expressions - Series 1

Yes, it's early... 4:20AM here. I couldn't sleep and have some ideas. What's new you say? Quite simply, I'm going to start writing some photo journalism articles which is what I always wanted to do. Writing a little column every week, or in this case a blog, about people in their natural environments.

To me, naturalness really helps capture some good shots especially when they don't know a photographer is around. It shows people doing natural things and not posing or putting on some type of show in front of the flash. It's beautiful if you ask me. True works of art and reflections of people at that particular time. Yes.. naturalness.

To start out with, I'm actually posting relatives of mine. These precious photos show how much young ones LOVE food! To those who know these cuties, aren't they wonderful? To those who don't, appreciate the scene captured and the expressions... priceless! Therefore, my series will be called 'Natural Expressions'.

Enjoy!

No comments: