9.05.2007

The Roaming Photographer: Cindi-Jo Ammeen

Date taken: 9/1/07
Title: Pilobolus
Location: The Riverfront in Hartford CT

On the first, we went too see Pilobolus. The weather was perfect. A warm day, but breezy on the water. The first act was a playful display. The second act brought a darker musical selection and an emotional performance. Dancing to songs by Primus and Radiohead, I was truly inspired by this dance company.

I hope you enjoy the photos!
Thank you

Cindi-Jo Ammeen


Editor comment: The Roaming Photographer welcomes Cindi-Jo Ammeen as being the first to publish photos in this edition. Thank you for your active participation and I wish I was there at this show! By the pictures it looked awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Thank you cindi for posting your bulletin about this site. I do like the pictures you took. Its different , i ve never seen anything like this before.. Next time you go to one of these , let me know , i do think i would enjoy it as well . It looks very cool, an almost like inspirational , soothing to ones soul kind of experience. Just my observation . I do like the pictures , its different , Good job.. but then im always impressed by your pictures.. You have got to show me how you take them an make em come out so good. thank you for sharing . look forward to more..
Jen