10.24.2007

iMACs Superior In Digital Imaging?

Yes folks, I'm still here! Unfortunately, I've been struggling with a cold/flu for that past 2 weeks! What a time but I'm getting there and the blog should be coming back to life with posts and pictures soon. I appreciate your patience.

As I'm sitting here on my wireless connection watching the Sox play in the start of the series (good start so far!), I couldn't help but think about what a friend of mine was telling me about his iMac Pro and how he uses it at work for photography and digital editing. He enjoyed it so much, he bought a couple laptops for his home and his family to use.

My questions go out to you. Does anyone else use a Mac running OS X and agree with him that Macs are easier to use and better with photography, music, and digital editing?

I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts. They do seem a bit pricey though...

No comments: